CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 18, 2009

Exam time

So Landon has been in medical school for a WHOLE month now...and is working super hard to make sure he is making the most of this opportunity that God has given him. He is the most diligent person I know...he does not do anything half-hearted. So he has his first tests next week so this week he has been studying until about 1 or 2 AM and so I have been staying up late because I hate going to bed without him. So we have both been tired and stressed. But God has a plan and this is just part of it.

We have some exciting news my little brother David and his wife are going to have a baby!!! I am so thrilled....I love my niece and nephew so much that I cannot wait to have another one.



Prayer Requests: Landon's test, My nephew Conner, and Jacque and David and their new baby.

2 comments: